Welcome To Our Private Members Only Club
Annual Members Meeting Scheduled for 6:30 on Tuesday October 21, 2014 @ Fairlawn-Bath Library across from Summit Mall.
Pool Season Has Ended
Tennis Courts Open Through September 28th
Please take year end member survey @ http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e9r05ymohzbcyx3g/start
Let us know if you are interested in joining!
Contact our Membership Chair Dave Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spend the summer relaxing and soaking up the sun at the most desirable swim & tennis club in Summit County. Fairlawn Swim & Tennis offers two sparkling pools to dive into or maybe you just want to hit some balls on the fabulous tennis courts. The private club provides members a safe environment for improving the quality of life through recreation, instruction, fun, friendship and building team spirit.
While the amenities at Fairlawn Swim and Tennis Club are outstanding and state-of-the-art, the club offers its members something even more valuable: a chance to getaway from everyday life and become part of the Fairlawn family. Our members are fun, friendly and family oriented, they go out of their way to make new members feel welcome. Discover for yourself – it is the people at the Club that make Fairlawn Swim & Tennis that make it the “Premiere Swim and Tennis Club in Summit County.”
Why Choose Us?
- Instructional Tennis Program
- 6 Har-tru Tennis Courts- 3 lighted
- 10′ X 20′ Backboard Wall
- Synchronized Swim & Learn to Swim Programs
- 2 Swimming Pools-25 Yard with Dive & 4 Lane Lap Pool
- Baby Pool For The Tots
- Beautiful Shaded Picnic area
- Competitive Swim Team
- Full Summer of Fun Social Activities for Adults & Kids
- Red Cross Certified Lifeguards on Staff
2014 Referral Program / Family Plan
The FS& T board has put together a marketing committee aimed at adding new members for 2014 and maintaining current valued members. One of the our greatest assets is you and we ask that members continue to assist the club in bringing in new members. The referral program started in 2010 and expanded in 2013. 2014 will be the last year of the program so take advantage of it now!
1. The current member who makes the referral now has the option to pass the $100 referral credit on to the new member. The current member, in order to get friends or family to join, can give their $100 referral credit to the new member. The idea is if the Member is looking to offset the cost for a family or friend who has joined why not allow you to do what you like with the referral.
2. FS&T has always been family oriented club so in honor of that the club offers a $100 credit off of the joining fee for any new member who is either a brother, sister, child, or parent of a current FS&T member.
New For 2014 – Welcome Back Member Program
The Welcome Back Program is a onetime 2014 program which will allow ex club members to return the club for a joining fee of $100. Members under this program will join the club at their previous member status level with the number of membership years included when considering senior status. For example a family that had 10 years of prior membership when they rejoined FS&T would start into their 11th membership year. A previous senior member with 20 years of prior membership would rejoin as a senior member. A direct mailing and email campaign will be sent out in order to solicit all ex club members. The board would strongly encourage all of you to contact any ex member you know to inform them about this one time program to get them back. The referral fee program will not be applicable in regards to the Welcome Back Program. Note – this program only applies to ex members that previously paid the entire joining fee (paid member for 2 or more years).