Welcome To Our Private Members Only Club
Current News-Hours and Events
POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON-SEE YOU IN 2014
Pool is Open Memorial Day Through Labor Day/Tennis Courts Open Mid May through Late September
6:45-8:15 PM Tuesday October 29, 2013 at Northwest Public Library, 1720 Shatto Avenue, Akron, OH 44313
Please let us know if you are interested in joining!
Contact our Membership Chair- Dave Carlson at- email@example.com
Spend the summer relaxing and soaking up the sun at the most desirable swim & tennis club in Summit County. Fairlawn Swim & Tennis offers two sparkling pools to dive into or maybe you just want to hit some balls on the fabulous tennis courts. The private club provides members a safe environment for improving the quality of life through recreation, instruction, fun, friendship and building team spirit.
While the amenities at Fairlawn Swim and Tennis Club are outstanding and state-of-the-art, the club offers its members something even more valuable: a chance to getaway from everyday life and become part of the Fairlawn family. Our members are fun, friendly and family oriented, they go out of their way to make new members feel welcome. Discover for yourself – it is the people at the Club that make Fairlawn Swim & Tennis that make it the “Premiere Swim and Tennis Club in Summit County.”
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Instructional Tennis Program
- 6 Har-tru Tennis Courts- 3 lighted
- 10′ X 20′ Backboard Wall
- Syncronized Swim & Learn to Swim Programs
- 2 Swimming Pools-25 Yard with Dive & 4 Lane Lap Pool
- Baby Pool For The Tots
- Beautiful Shaded Picnic area
- Competitive Swim Team
- Kid’s Playground
- Full Summer of Fun Social Activities for Adults & Kids
- Red Cross Certified Lifeguards on Staff
2013 Referral Program / Family Plan
The FS& T board has put together a marketing committee aimed at adding new members for 2013 and maintaining current valued members. One of the our greatest assets is you and we ask that members continue to assist the club in bringing in new members.
Over the past few seasons a $100 referral credit was provided for each new member referred.
This season the following enhancements will be made to the referral program:
1. The current member who makes the referral now has the option to pass the $100 referral
credit on to the new member. The current member, in order to get friends or family to join, can give their $100 referral credit to the new member. The idea is if the Member is looking to offset the cost for a family or friend who has joined why not allow you to do what you like with the referral.
2. FS&T has always been family oriented club so in honor of that the club will now offer a $100 credit off of the joining fee for any new member who is either a brother, sister, child, or parent of a current FS&T member.