Welcome To Our Private Members Only Club
The Annual Member Meeting is
Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 6-7:30 pm
at the Northwest Akron/Ayers Library
located at 1720 Shatto Avenue, Akron, Ohio 44313.
We will review the 2015 season and will have Board Member elections. There are currently
2 Board Member positions available.
Nominations can be sent to Kelley Brubaker at firstname.lastname@example.org and must
be received by October 23rd.
Let us know if you are interested in joining! Contact our Membership Chair Dave Carlson at email@example.com.
Spend the summer relaxing and soaking up the sun at the most desirable swim & tennis club in Summit County. Fairlawn Swim & Tennis offers two sparkling pools to dive into or maybe you just want to hit some balls on the fabulous tennis courts. The private club provides members a safe environment for improving the quality of life through recreation, instruction, fun, friendship and building team spirit.
While the amenities at Fairlawn Swim and Tennis Club are outstanding and state-of-the-art, the club offers its members something even more valuable: a chance to getaway from everyday life and become part of the Fairlawn family. Our members are fun, friendly and family oriented, they go out of their way to make new members feel welcome. Discover for yourself – it is the people at the Club that make Fairlawn Swim & Tennis that make it the “Premiere Swim and Tennis Club in Summit County.”
Why Choose Us?
- Instructional Tennis Program
- 6 Har-tru Tennis Courts- 3 lighted
- 10′ X 20′ Backboard Wall
- Synchronized Swim & Learn to Swim Programs
- 2 Swimming Pools-25 Yard with Dive & 4 Lane Lap Pool
- Enclosed Baby Pool
- Beautiful Shaded Picnic Area
- Competitive Swim Team
- Full Summer of Fun Social Activities for Adults & Kids
- Red Cross Certified Lifeguards on Staff
2015 Referral Program / Family Plan
The FS& T board has put together a marketing committee aimed at adding new members for 2015 and maintaining current valued members. One of the our greatest assets is you and we ask that members continue to assist the club in bringing in new members. The referral program started in 2010 and expanded in 2013. 2015 will be the last year of the program so take advantage of it now!
1. The current member who makes the referral now has the option to pass the $100 referral credit on to the new member. The current member, in order to get friends or family to join, can give their $100 referral credit to the new member. The idea is if the Member is looking to offset the cost for a family or friend who has joined why not allow you to do what you like with the referral.
2. FS&T has always been family oriented club so in honor of that the club offers an additional $100 credit off of the joining fee for any new member who is either a brother, sister, child, or parent of a current FS&T member.